Sunday, August 11, 2013

Riverbed


While opening Photoshop, I was thinking about redesigning one of my original characters but I ended up painting an environment instead. An image of a river, leading to bubbling and a path. It seems I've been going with a monster/ sci fi theme lately.



Today felt rather long during the early parts of the afternoon. My mom wanted to see what kind of car my brother bought in terms of seeing if the car had a cargo cover in the back and if the back windows were tinted or not,etc. Then there was another car that was probably the same class with a different model number that was shorter in her eyes and she wanted to make sure. And just before leaving the dealership location, my mom pointed out that the cars outside the building had no price tags whereas the ones inside did and my dad stopped the car, went out and checked. After lunch and some grocery shopping, I found out alkaline batteries can be thrown in the trash. As a result of that discovery, I went through a bag full of  batteries from since my childhood, or even before. I say that because I ended up finding several batteries that were some Chinese brand I believe my parents used. Checking each battery, I made sure they were all alkaline batteries I could throw in the trash. The reason for all of this was because my parents ended up buying rechargeable batteries today and decided to make an effort to use those more so than the non-rechargeable ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment