Monday, August 12, 2013

I like sleeping in ...a lot especially if I don't have get up early. This is a problem.

I need to stop waking up so late in the day. Then again, it might be because I go to bed 'late', though it's not really late in terms of college students' sleeping schedules. But I like sleeping in a lot especially if I don't have to get up early and as a result, I end up sleeping for 10-11 hours at times. I'm starting to think I need to change my alarms tones again.
I spent early today reading tutorials on deviantART, one of which was a tutorial on drawing from manga style to realistic style. This connected to me strongly, or so I'd like to believe, because it's pretty much how my drawings are right now, though I guess they'd fit into more of a "semi realistic" category. I liked how the tips and images with those tips helped me visually see what the deviant was talking about. Now I just need to apply that new knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment