Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Still packing

Sigh, I'll never like packing, regardless of the occasion. Boxes shipped but baggage needs to be sorted. I took measurements of the luggage to see if they were under the dimension restrictions and then I had to run through the dimensions of carry on luggage. Rather annoying; having to measure various amounts of suitcases.


I ended up skipping some episodes of Spider Woman series and going straight to Spider Man (1994 series).

I feel restless but also lazy. I also haven't worked on my comic in a while and wonder if I should try to continue working on it about a week until I have to go to San Fran. Then about a week after that classes will start.

I can't even work on something without getting interrupted constantly by my mom; check this , check that, oh I forgot to tell you this. I really shouldn't complain so much but it's been rather irritating lately during this preparation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment