Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rainy weather

Rainy weather never helps with me trying to wake up early. I woke up before 7am to see one part of my room bathed in orange light while the other with the usual sunlight aura. I still feel like I might have been dreaming about that part. I fell asleep again and got woken up by the rain at 8 am only to fall asleep and wake up again with my alarms around 10:50am .

I ended up having to run errands with my mom again today and our faulty garage door gave us troubles. I don't know what's wrong with it but it'll either not close or take forever to open only 80-90% of the way. What's even worse is that it's always one or the other and always requires manually closing it half way.

In other news, I think I'll do some work on my comic; I'll have to see how much I could work on it when classes start again though but that's later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment