Thursday, September 5, 2013

Art classes start tomorrow!...BUT

9:43 pm Pacific

I'm pretty excited for classes to start tomorrow if my materials were shipped the day they were orders (Aug 27th) and arrived already. But alas, they were on hold and if I had never called Customer Service, they would probably STILL be on hold since no email was ever sent to me regarding the hold. And since I called Labor Day, they couldn't be shipped until yesterday and now they're scheduled to arrive Monday and Tuesday of the upcoming week. Which means I'm not going to have all my materials for my class tomorrow and likely my classes Monday and Tuesday. I'm freaking out inside (not as bad as my previous nervous break downs) and hating myself for not paying extra for faster shipping. I was cheap and went with the $4 FedEx Home Shipping. And to top more things on this mess; the shipments were split into 2 (with one item that was unshipped due to slight out of stock issue) and the larger shipment didn't get sent out until this morning so that means it's the scheduled Tuesday delivery. UGH. SO glad I don't have a early Tuesday class and pray that the shipment that's suppose to arrive Tuesday arrives hours before my class! Or better yet... arrives AHEAD of schedule. I'm afraid to see what items in shipment #2 are ones I need for Monday.
Praying my emails get forwarded to the right professor; couldn't get the emails to send via class roster so I had to send them to the department email.
Praying my shipments don't get delayed. Praying my grades don't suffer because of my unpreparedness on the first day of each class.

No comments:

Post a Comment