Saturday, November 2, 2013

Drapery - Attempt 2, edited

1:41 am Pacific


The drapery above is the one I had for homework for my Analysis of Form class. Similar to my first drapery, I had to fix similar issues: edge control (fuzzy vs sharp) as well as more apparent values. I spent more hours on this one, at least outside of class, than I did for the in class drapery...though if you do include class time, I feel like I spent less? Actually, let me roughly estimate /calculate that.

Three weeks of homework time for drapery
I spent around 3-4 hours per week on it plus an additional 3-5 hours the past few days since we've got a group critique this upcoming Monday. 
Rough total would be 15 - 17 hours.

Class time for drapery
if we also had 3 weeks for it, and class it around 3 hours and add around an hour today fixing up the issues...
rough total would be around 10 hours. 

Hmm, I guess I did spend more hours outside of class, which is a good thing/should be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment