Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Perspective comic- final project for perspective class

2:15 pm pacific 

Ugh, wow I was sleepy... I kept yawning for the first hour of class and kept falling asleep the past hour. Luckily I got out of my class early so I could kinda dooze off outside of class. Unfortunately I can't really sleep since I still have another class/final today, in about an hour. 

I'm glad we had class time to finish up our final project for perspective class since I didn't plan on spending time on it outside of class due to cleaning and packing before Thursday's flight back to NJ. 

While I didn't get an A or a B on it, not like it's be possible since A level work at the Academy of Art would be super perfect drawings, I was still fine with the grade I got; it was consistent with the grades I've been getting this semester (C,C+, B- and maybe B range). 


Since I got out of my first class early, I spent about 2 hours just randomly sketching. It started out with me planning out a background image for my blog that I plan on setting up for my comic, which I plan on restarting over winter break. Then my mind kinda started to drift off and the sketches were a lot looser and I actually dozed off. Luckily I was able to catch myself each time, to prevent myself from falling asleep completely and missing my next class. 

I really wish there was a page break option on the blogger app. Better yet, I wish the weebly blog could be exportable... 

No comments:

Post a Comment