Friday, December 6, 2013

Sleep and myself and rambling

9:14 am pacific 

Well, I had to wake up at 7 am this morning, when I don't have class and worn typically sleep in so my body can rest after 4 days of early classes, especially my Wednesdays since I wake up at 6:30am. The reason why I had to get  up early was because my roommate asked 'her biggest favor' of me to help her with our school's shuttle system since she's never been on any of them before and the one time she did, I had to accompany her then as well to the same stop. Her destination for her class field trip was a 15 minute walk from where the stop was since none of the bus stops are closer to the studio she had to go to. The bus stop itself, if we were to walk it from our dorm, was 15 mins as well. By car, the studio is 5 mins away; by ou school's shuttle bus, the stop was 10 mins + the 15 mins it'd take to walk to the studio; I didn't check how far the studio was from our dorm but considering how our dorm is at 2nd and the studio is between 9th and 10th, I didn't dare to check.  
Originally I told my roommate that is stay on the bus when it arrives at the stop she needed and that she could walk from the stop to the studio since it was a very straightforward direction , down the street until 9th (or 10th based on perference ) and then up until Bryant ( the street the studio was on). Apparently she thought I said I'd walk with her to the studio instead of my original plan to stay on the bus as it loops back to the stop we got onto the bus at, bringing me back to our dorm around 8:20 am. Nope, because I had to walk to the studio with her and then back to the stop, and wait for the next bus 8:45 am) which didn't stop at the stop we got on at but rather another stop, due to routes, which was a 8 min walk away, I didn't get back to my room until 9am. And now I can't  even fall asleep. A least it's warm in the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment