Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A lot of planning involved, indeed!

4:48 pm Eastern

I'm glad I found a book writing tip guide a few months back that suggested keeping a log of your characters! I should have done so earlier because there are a number of characters I currently can't recall their names. Additionally, by filling this out, I can flesh out my characters a lot more too! 
It's also a great record of everything from age, alter egos, personalities, speech patterns, etc.
I can also see what sort of characters I tend to lean towards upon creation and character profiles.
After spending the past two days being stuck on page 4...and playing a few online computer games... I'm back into the developing mood!
I wonder if I should start another series on the side while working on my comic; it worked last time for the most part. I always feel the need to multitask, which in this case is working on the comic while catching up on shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment