Friday, January 3, 2014

Teens of Valor - Chapter 1 page 2






I actually completed this on Jan 2nd at 1 am but I'm planning on releasing a new page each week so if I do post pages in between the week, with the exception of page 1, they are roughs.  Page 2's scene doesn't happen in the previous version until much later so to speed things up, I've condensed it. 
I plan on redesigning the chapter cover later today. At the moment, I'm leaning towards my 2nd idea of having the main character in the center spotlight with the group of people who found her in the shadows, staring at her, suspiciously. 

/edit 1/4/14 11:24 pm Eastern
I've updated the comic page with an addition of a clock in panel 4. 
/edit 1/11/14 4:35 pm eastern
Reuploaded page with an edit in the text. I was missing a story detail that would help show there's the existence of the character's brother and cousin. 
/ edit 1/14/14 3:19 pm Eastern
I've filled in the hair to add a little more variety so it wouldn't be just white with black lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment