Friday, January 24, 2014

Teens of Valor - Chapter 1 page 3




I debating on toning my panels, but I would need to do some reading up on that before I would proceed. I plan on having page 4 reveal even more of the main character's current whereabouts. This applies mostly in terms of the people keeping an eye on her. Either by the end of the next page or beginning of page 5, Curquill City will be introduced and the events that are about to occur there. The name of the city itself holds no meaning as it's a name I had come into my head one night, many months ago.
I feel like I should tone the panels; they look blank. But if I add more detail into the panels, there wouldn't be that much blank space.
What sort of patterning is inside an interrogation room anyways? Shouldn't it be fairly blank and/or bland?

No comments:

Post a Comment