Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Arms, Legs and Knees Oh My!

6:49 pm Pacific

Sorry, I had to for the post title; couldn't help myself haha. 
For my Clothed Figure class, our assignment this week was to sketch 5 arms, 5 legs and 2 detailed knees. I drew one extra for each category to get a little more knowledge on the subject matter; this applied especially to the arms since of the 5 I sketched initially, all of them were from the front or front side but none of them were from the back. I did the same for the legs study; picking an angle I didn't sketch yet. 
Since I doubt I'd be able to find arms, legs and especially knees to study from life this weekend, I decided to use a reference site that cycles through model photos with the filters you select (clothed, nude, male, female, time limit before shuffle.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment