Monday, February 17, 2014

Guitarist/ Rock themed model sketches

6:21 pm Pacific

I arrived late to the workshop sadly due to working on another assignment after my class today and having to catch the bus after to make it to the workshop a few minutes late. I think I missed 5- 10 minutes but no more than 15; I arrived in between a 2 minute pose and if there were 1 minute poses, I probably missed the usual 5 on top of the first 2 minute pose. You might noticed an unfinished drawing on the right (below the legs). 
It was pretty awesome sketching with appropriately themed music. Sets of 2 minutes, 5 minutes and 10 minutes poses with guitarist/ rock themed clothing and props. ...I haven't learned how to draw guitars accurately yet so they're pretty bad, the poses though aren't too bad. I had to leave the workshop early with a bus ride home, shower and dinner to complete before waking up for class tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment