Saturday, March 22, 2014

Playing around with SketchUp and its uses


It looks like exporting SketchUp projects as a 2D graphic means the buildings are exported as wireframes. I wonder if there's a way to at least add the planes. I'm still playing around with SketchUp since I only just tried it out today. 
There were models to download that were based off real life locations but I wanted to try making up a city on my own. The city in progress is Haven City, which is a city that will be revealed in my comic in future chapters.
I was hoping I could bring a 2D version of the SketchUp project that had planes included into Photoshop to paint over and build up on but it looks like it's just wireframes. I could work with this though, I just hope I don't confuse myself with the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment