Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rain Maker - 50 min speedpaint


Of the themes from today's selection of speed painting topics, I selected Rain Maker.  The way I envisioned this was a person being the Rain Maker but I wasn't able to get as much detail in as I wanted. I focused most of the detail on the person, which is what I should be doing anyways since the person is the subject of the painting. The Tree and the background were fairly loose. I've realized I still spend too much time for the base painting part; by the time I get to the details and zooming from the thumbnail into the 100% zoom view, I've got less than 25 mins. That means I spend a little more than half of my time making the thumbnail which shouldn't be happening. 

2 comments:

  1. this one is really nice =O you should post this up on DA so i can fave it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And haha, I will but it might be later on in this week since I still have the other speed paints to upload xD.

      Delete