Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 2 ramblings.

6:24 am Taiwan time (GMT +8)
Not even 24 hours after I've arrived in Taiwan and I've already got my first mosquito bite. Awkward location though; somehow the mosquito managed to bite me on my butt despite me wearing long jeans!
My brother's college friend is visiting until he goes back to his grandparents' house later today so the other guest room will be open. That room has a bed whereas the room my mom and I slept in for the night had a tatami mat over a large bed sized box....roughly described. It definitely is not comfortable without some sort of cushion. Unfortunately it was too warm for a blanket cushion, so both my mom  and I woke up with aching bones (hip and back). 

I'm glad I was able to wake up before my scheduled meeting time for my friend's webcomic. I was worried jet lag would cause me to oversleep. 
Wifi's more of a tether from grandparents' iPad so connection isn't great for online gaming. I could probably still play non - online games...maybe. If not, I can still watch shows via streaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment