Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 3 and 4 sketches while in Taiwan

3:49 pm Taiwan time (GMT +8)

Whoa, that's grainy... Guess I should have turned the lights on!

Sketches from yesterday and today. Today's sketches were while waiting a salon to get my hair trimmed and thinned out. I swear, my hair thickens too quickly. 

/edit 10pm GMT +8
Had dinner with my Great Aunt, on Mom's side, and her  daughter and 2 children. I wonder what's my relation to them. I know my grandpa's sister is my Great Aunt, but what about her daughter and her kids? Is she my cousin or aunt?
According to results found on google, she's my second cousin, once added? and I'm her first cousin, once removed? She's my mom's cousin, which I should have realized that relation. 
Her children are my second cousins? Actually, she's my first cousin, and her children are my second....then what about my cousins of my mom's siblings?
Ugh, this is getting confusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment