Friday, August 8, 2014

Keeping a journal was a heck of a lot easier as a kid.

Seriously! I could fill up a journal really quick as a kid, though if I recall correctly, about a quarter of the day's journal entry consisted of doodles or comics. I've been telling myself, "Oh I should write something for my blog" and it's been pretty much: "Meh, nothing eventful today" or "There's nothing to really write about".

That's mostly true I suppose since this summer I really didn't go out much; it was much too humid to do so, with the exception of the first week I got to Taiwan and the two days the typhoon actually hit Taiwan. That first week, since it was relatively cool and not quite summer yet (it was the last week of May), I went to visit Keelung, Taiwan. It's mostly a harbor city from what I could tell; you could smell the sea water. As for the two days the one typhoon that actually hit Taiwan, well, no one really should be wandering around outside for that anyways. While the winds and rain are bad, the weather gets a heck of a lot cooler with it around. Of the 4 typhoons that hit East Asia this summer, only 1 actually hit Taiwan. Japan got 3 of the 4 though.

I really should write more. They'll end up really short posts though. I might have something more eventful to write about this weekend. Convention tomorrow, offering (culture related "holiday") Sunday .

No comments:

Post a Comment