Saturday, August 9, 2014

Yep, pretty sure I fangirled while visiting the Marvel exhibit/store at the Comic Exhibition

Is there a difference between a "convention" and an "exhibition"? I know there's differences between a "conference" and an "exhibition". I have yet to go to San Diego Comic-Con (really want to) but just that little Marvel store made me happy so I'd probably die (figuratively) if I went to SDCC.
Below are just 3 of the 111 photos I took yesterday while at the exhibition. This year's was the 14th (or 15th?) annual and I think the one I went to years ago was likely the 7th or so. It grew immensely since then!

(Taipei Comic Exhibition at Taipei World Trade Center)



And here are 4 panoramas of the exhibition. All these have glimpses of just how many people were there Saturday afternoon. And apparently, on day 1 (which was a Thursday) got 100,000 visitors! There were so many publisher booths/sections with lines to follow! 



This last panorama shows the largest publishing group and the only a fraction of the line of people trying to get in. The line went beyond the wall in the far back right of the image and looped around way left of the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment