Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Teens of Valor - Chapter 2 page 5


Apologies for the late upload! Since classes have started up again, I mentioned how delays were to be expected. 
On a different note, I tried using the marker brush in SAI for this page and I'm liking the combination of it with the oil pen brush. 
The last panel wasn't so fun without my usual pressure sensitivity since my tablet stopped working normally, again. Sigh.

 - - - 
I still hate how Manga Studio makes the image distorted and I have to force people to zoom in twice to read the dialogue. If I go with the option of increasing the font size, it ends up overtaking the drawings, which I don't want. I thought about using Photoshop but that means no word bubble options, or at least no premade ones. I suppose I could just draw them but I'm being a bit lazy I suppose. Maybe I'll try that method for next comic page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment