Friday, May 6, 2016

Oh it's been a while and so much to post!

By "so much" I mean weeks (months?) of paintings and drawings I haven't been posting here [on this blog] but I've been mostly posting on my site or Instagram , or queued up on my deviantART. Speaking of my site, I've recently discovered how much better, in my opinion, Wix is to Weebly. While there's still that free url name with the unavoidable extra /<name> , and lack of a file upload widget , excluding third party widgets, Wix has more presentation ("gallery") options for the images than Weebly does and social media links, excluding any third party plugins/widgets.

But I digress.  Basically,  I've been going around my social media and website and updating everywhere, well, ones that I already had. Since I've got too many images to upload here to catch up to the rest of my social medias and my site, I'll just post the more recent works and what I'm working on now project wise.

Futuristic vehicle design


Futuristic character designs

Both of these designs are working towards an environment piece:




Another project I'm working on is all character based and in a different style. (No environments)

No comments:

Post a Comment