Monday, July 29, 2013

Fight in the Distance - concept, finished ..?

7:41 pm EST

I'm calling the concept finished for now. The first image shows the values only version while the second shows light color application on overlay. I'm not really satisfied with it, perhaps because of the green for the creature, crystal and object in the sky. 
I might just scrap the object in the sky since it distracts me. The creature also might have to go since it's also distracting.

Yep, I like it better without the creature and the floating object; there are less distractions and confusion of where to look.
Fight in the Distance, values only
Fight in the Distance, overlay colors lightly done
Fight in the Distance, hero only , values
Fight in the Distance, overlay colors; hero only.

No comments:

Post a Comment