Thursday, August 29, 2013

Arrived in San Fran; only getting a chance to write about it now

I'm just about to crash for the night and it's only 9:54pm (Pacific) here in San Fran. I think it's a mix of jet lag and lots of walking around for dorm shopping and meals. Oh and getting my student ID.

My eyes are so dry now and I definitely had to keep drinking a lot of fluids since it's pretty dry weather here.
Walking to Target was a little more than I thought it'd be but found of a lot of restaurants within walking distance of my dorm. But I don't know what I'm going to do about the meal plan I got... the school cafes are way out of walking distance from my dorm, classes and art store nearby.

I should change the time zone on the posts. Maybe. Right now I just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment