Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Moving onto page 12, corrections I need to make

Finally move on from page 11 and working on page 12. I need to change up the panel boxes info; I feel like a lot of ten show front or side views of people's faces and not so much zoomed out side angled shots, etc. 

I need to fix some details regarding the groups contacting each other ; I've got the hand facing the wrong way. 
I'm glad I haven't written into the comic pages itself what Lee's name was yet. It's literally the next panel I need to sketch. Blue Bolt already existed as a superhero so Buster will have to be Lee's alter ego /superhero name instead. But heck, there are a LOT of Busters out there! 

I can't believe I go to San Fran early tomorrow morning. I'm still debating if I should just stay up until I need to leave for the airport, which is around 2:30 am. I've stayed up until that time before, both during this summer and during the school term, I just haven't stayed up until that time recently nor have I gone until around 6 am without sleep recently. The last time I did was my all nighter near finals in May. However, I figure I can sleep on the way to the airport in the car and sleep for the number of hours it takes to get from Newark to San Fran. 


No comments:

Post a Comment