Sunday, August 25, 2013

continuing on page 11 and San Fran in a few days!

I realized as I was eating dinner that my right hand, my drawing hand, 's muscles felt slightly tense. I decided for the sake of my hand's future I would take a rest with drawing and sketching until tomorrow.

I spent probably 3-4 hours placing the outlines on top of the sketches of page 11 of my comic.


In other blogging rambles, I really do enjoy listening and watching Spiderman's quips against his enemies.
The Spectacular Spider-Man has pretty nice ones coming from the villains. I really liked Norman Osborn's quip against the Vulture when Vulture kidnapped him.

I can't believe I'm heading over to San Fran in just a few days! Flight is early Wednesday, as in THIS Wednesday.

I'm really worried about if I'll wake up in time for classes for 2 reasons: 1) new time zone and 2) I've been sleeping in pretty late this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment