Saturday, August 31, 2013

I wonder if this is jet lag kicking in?

10:40 pm Pacific

I've started yawning again though I don't know exactly why I'm this tired this early. A few reasons could be waking up before 7am today, jet lag (though it's not suppose to be this bad if a person travels from East Coast to West Coast)  or lugging 5  bags of groceries with my roommate from the supermarket for almost a mile (0.8 to be exact).

My ankles and feet are definitely feeling the soreness. It's also likely this soreness carried over from Wednesday's  and yesterday's walks for shopping and afternoon visit of Fisherman's Wharf.

In other news, I'm still waiting for my last package to arrive from its transit from Richmond, CA 's sorting facility. I'm still worried about the safety of my package...especially since the internet has been calling Richmond sorting facility a 'black hole'.

It's currently 3 (or 2, depending if you want to count the expected date) days late from its expected date of Aug 28th. I finally got a human response from the Townsend Post Office earlier today, after having sent an email via USPS' contact us. The person who gave me the call told me that because it's traveling via standard mail, delays can be expected. He also mentioned that the tracking updates should show more stuff in the next few days. I really hope so or I'll feel bad having to borrow a light blanket from my roommate for so long.

Eventually I need to do laundry soon but it looks like doing it on Sunday should be a good load size for the washer. I also need to buy the remaining art supplies for classes before classes start but I'll have to call one of the stores to see if they're open tomorrow. If they are, that saves me time on walking since that  one is around a 4 min walk from my dorm whereas the other is around 8 mins. I'll also have to figure out lunch for tomorrow. Or I could cook again. I guess that all depends on my mood tomorrow. I wonder if prices would vary or would they be the same, more or less, since they're part of a company/ they're under the same company.

No comments:

Post a Comment