Friday, August 23, 2013

new Batman actor and page 11 of comic WIP

I didn't expect the news of the new Batman actor to make it to CNN news but I guess the debate was big enough to make it there?

When I discovered the news yesterday, I realized I never actually watched Daredevil (2003). I decided to take a chance and watch it despite the ratings it got. I'll just say it was a good attempt. The attempts of showing Daredevil's "vision" was pretty neat but I felt like the movie was more so a romance between Daredevil/Murdock with Elektra than Hells Kitchen and Daredevil, if that makes any sense.

In other news, I actually woke up at a decent time today!

Page 11 of my comic didn't satisfy me at the moment. I need to condense it a little more or so I think. I feel like the first few pages are really bland and I really want to get to the more action and in-depth story parts of the comic already but I have to also get the pages that help bring it to that part. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment