Monday, January 27, 2014

more internet searching but not on storage and moving services

7:57 pm pacific

Yesterday I wrote about how I was stressing a bit over move-out day at the end of this semester. After talking with my parents about my findings and options, my current 3 options are:
- wait to hear back from my aunt with her talk with my aunt's friend who has a daughter who lives near san fran/ has a job near san fran to help me with moving out my items to storage
- have my brother pick up my luggage cases during his spring break and use the boxbee move & storage service I researched about yesterday..... except his car is full with his friends and his luggage.
-- I need to figure out what to do with my extra luggage , unless I move it to a mailing office? Since its on wheels are easier to moving than no wheels.
- my mom will call a shuttle driver about if he'd be willing to store my items in his garage ; I'm a little reluctant with this since we honestly only met the driver via a shuttle service last summer when I moved in fall semester.

For being in the deep freeze most of winter break, it seems pretty cold in the room right now. Not freezing but cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment