Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Final class of clothed figure 1

For the final class, we treate it as a workshop and could use sketchbooks and which median we preferred or wanted to try out, as opposed to charcoal and newsprint pad. 


10 minute, pencil
I took a but of artistic license and had more hair show from under/out her hand. 

10 minute; pencil
I decided to try a different approach and only focused/ drew certain parts of the pose. 

20 minute; ball point pen
Since it was a longer pose and I haven't drawn in pen since...most likely late middle school, early high school, I used pen for this pose. 

As an option, being the last class and all, anyone who wanted/ needed to leave after lunch break, could. I opted to stay, for at least an hour since leaving class at the mid break time didn't feel right to me after weeks of our usual class schedule, 5-6 hours, depending on if you count lunch and breaks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment